Through our co-location services, we provide secure space to house customer-owned Internet equipment. Based upon their business and technical requirements, customers may select from shared cabinet facilities, exclusive cabinets, or custom-built rooms with additional security features. All co-location facilities include dedicated electrical power circuits to ensure that we meet each customer's power requirements. Because the Internet operations of our co-location customers frequently require hardware and software upgrades, we give customers unlimited but secure access to their leased co-location space. Additional space, electrical power, and Internet services can be tailored to meet our customers' needs.
Our data centre contains:
- A Double UPS power supply with a back-up generator. Capable to feed redundant power supplies on customer’s equipment
- fire suppression and containment capabilities
- high levels of physical security
- 24 Hours CCTV monitoring
- Unauthorised access alert to DC Administrators.
We offer the following co-location services:
- Cabinet Co-Location (Physical Machine): Providing an exclusive cabinet for the customer. This is an economical solution for customers co-locating single, multiple servers or any devices such as NAS, NVR etc. with own security implementation.
- Server Co-Location (Virtual Machines): Providing an economical solution for customers co-locating a single or multiple server. Customers can request us the server specification such as number of CPU cores, size of memory, space of storage. Anytime change them as increase or decrease their demands without upfront purchase equipment or waiting time. 100% decrease their CAPEX, optimize OPEX as change specification as needed.
Click here to request a quote
Or visit our office at :-
Samoa Digital Communications Ltd
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +685 7707291